Bologna Creative Music Tour
Bologna... the Towered, the Red, the Wise, the Fat and... the Creative City of Music! Let the notes of different and complementary musical genres guide you and find out the dynamic and budding Bologna street music scene. Follow us into a journey thorugh places that have witnessed the birth and rise of well-known composers, local songwriters and innovative bands.
From the Towers to the Neptune Fountain, from the Municipal Theatre to the Philarmonic Academy, passing by the Jazz Street and Piazza dei Celestini, prepare yourself to listen the stories and melodies of Bologna.
- Group: no minimum number of participants
- When: 18th November, 2nd and 16th December at 3.30 pm
- Where: Porta Ravegnana square (under the Two Towers, right next the statue)
- Duration: 2.30h
- Language: italian (english on request)
- Itinerary: Two Towers, Piazza Rossini, Municipal Theatre, Santa Maria dei Servi, Philarmonic Academy, Mercanzia square, Corte de' Galluzzi, Lucio Dalla's house, Neptune Fountain (GMaps)
If you are an organized group (more than 10 people) or wish to take a tour on different dates than the ones displayed, please contact us on the form below