Pisa Miracle Square Tour
You know the leaning tower, don't you? Yet are you ready to discover everything about the mysteries of one of the most known squares in the world?
Meet your private guide near the wonderful Leaning Tower and start the most exhaustive walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli. Let yourself be carried away by the unique atmosphere of this place and follow your personal and expert guide in this unprecedented experience.
The incredible harmony of this square and the unparalleled beauty of its buildings have earned it the nickname "of the Miracles". The Baptistery, one of the largest baptisteries in the world, designed and built to commemorate the first event in the life of every christian. Let yourself be fascinated by its interior, completely bare of furniture and architectural structures, but enriched by its simple columns and mystic halo given to the whole structure by the perceivable echo when speaking.
The tour continues with a visit of the enchanting Cathedral, an example of the Pisan Romanesque style dedicated to Santa Maria Assunta, which is located right in the center of Piazza dei Miracoli. Inside you’ll find a treasure as a mosaic with St. John the Evangelist by Cimabue - simply beautiful! - and the Pulpit masterpiece by Giovanni Pisano, both from the 14th century!
… and the last but not the least, the symbol of Pisa and of Italy, the Leaning tower - entrance ticket must be purchased separately!
- Groups: the tour will start to the achievement of a minimum 2 participants
- When: every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2.00 pm
- Where: beside the statue of Roman She-wolf, on the right at the beginning of the pedestrian zone in Miracle square (Gmaps)
- Duration: 1.30h
- Stops: the monuments of “Piazza dei Miracoli” (Tower, Cathedral, Baptistery and Camposanto - Cemetery)
- Additional Info: the entrace fee to the monuments is not included; tickets must be purchased separately - except for the Cathedral
If you wish to take the tour on different dates, please contact us in the form below!