Guide Invisibili Soundwalk
The Guide Invisibili's soundwalks create a new narrative of the city of Rome, where migrants are not simply “guests of the city” but full-right citizens with the power to tell on the city they live.
GUIDE INVISIBILI is an opportunity to look at the city with new eyes. The stories unfold during the walks and aim to break the mental barriers, intersecting everyday life experiences with the migrant narration, on the background of roman neighbourhoods, the path gives different and unexpected shapes to the city.
You just have to get out in the street, put your headphones on, press play and let yourself be carried away by the stories.
The idea of the Guide Invisibili's soundwalks came up from the associations Laboratorio 53 and Echis in the October 2016 during a workshop of Audio storytelling with a group of 14 youg migrants from Pakistan, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Gambia, Mali, RD Congo and Kurdistan. From 2018 the Guide Invisibili's soundwalks are also an income-support project for the authors og the soundwals. Guide Invisibili is a project promoted by Laboratorio 53 Onlus created by Marco Stefanelli and financed by Alta Mane Italia, in 2016/2017 the project was in in partnership with Echis.
- Groups: no minimum number of participants during the listed event (mininum 8 participants out the events)
- Where: Piazza di Spagna, at the bottom of the Spanish Step
- When: September 28th, October 19th, November 23th (for other dates, please contact us)
- Language: english and italian
- Itinerary: Piazza di Spagna, Via della Vite, Largo del Nazareno, Trevi's Fountain, Via delle Muratte, Galleria Sciarra, Via di San Marcello
- Price: tips-based
- Useful Information: to be able to participate you will need a smarthphone (with internet connection) and headphones