Free Walk in Venice | Campo Santa Maria Formosa
We provide 3 different tours according to different meeting points. We run morning and afternoon tours everyday. Let us take you to discover the real hidden Venice! Feel as a local, join our Free Walk In Venice tours!
CAMPO SANTA MARIA FORMOSA - THE MAGNIFICENT NORTHERN PART OF VENICE AND THE JEWISH GHETTO
On Cannaregio and the Jewish Ghetto tour, you’ll discover the vibrant atmosphere of the first ghetto of the world. Stay off the beaten path and join us on a stunning stroll through the non-tourist district of Cannaregio.
BOOK AND WAIT FOR THE CONFIRMATION WITH ALL DETAILS, or ask for info and WE'LL SEND YOU ALL OUR NEXT AVAILABILITIES!
- Group: no minimum number of participants
- When: every Tuesday and Thursday (starting time changes according to the season)
- Where: at the ancient well in front of the San Geremia and Santa Lucia church in Campo San Geremia, Cannaregio Sestiere, Venice (GPS coordinates: 45.4426967| 12.32484450000004)
- Duration: 2.30h
- Itinerary: Jewish Ghetto, Ponte Chiodo, Campo San Zanipolo, Ponte Borgoloco
- Price: tips-based
- Additional information: the nearest vaporetto station is Ferrovia (vaporetto waterbus n.1 or n.2 or Guglie vaporetto waterbus n.4.2 or 5.2)