Free Walk in Venice | Campo San Barnaba
We provide 3 different tours according to different meeting points. We run morning and afternoon tours everyday. Let us take you to discover the real hidden Venice! Feel as a local, join our Free Walk In Venice tours!
CAMPO SAN BARNABA - HIDDEN GEMS AND SECRETS
This city walk starts from Campo San Barnaba, where Indiana Jones traces clues about the Holy Grail in “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade”, an unmissable campo between the things to see in Venice. With this hidden gems and secrets tour, we provide an unmisseable experience of the artistic district of Dorsoduro.
Discover this serene and charming area, a corner of Venice little seen by tourists and one of the best area to stay in Venice. We venture away from tourist crowds and into the streets and forgotten parts of Venice finding unique spots.
This tour may include an unconventional view of St. Mark square. What are you waiting for? Wear your best smile and join the original free walking tour in Venice!
BOOK AND WAIT FOR THE CONFIRMATION WITH ALL DETAILS, or ask for info and WE'LL SEND YOU ALL OUR NEXT AVAILABILITIES!
- Group: no minimum number of participants
- When: every day upon reservation at 10:30
- Where: at the ancient well in front of the Church (Leonardo da Vinci exhibition) in Campo San Barnaba, Dorsoduro sestiere, Venice (GPS coordinates: 45.4330526 | 12.32498720000001)
- Duration: 2.30h
- Itinerary: Campo San Barnaba, Zattere, San Trovaso, Ca' Dario, Canal Grande, Punta della Dogana
- Price: tips-based
- Additional information: the nearest vaporetto station is Ca' Rezzonico (route 1)