Bologna Seven Churches Tour
Italy is worldwide known for pizza, pasta and...churches! Bologna is not an exception, with its impressive churches full of history, spirituality and mistery. Come with us and discover the treasures and secrets hidden in the main churches of the city center, a journey through architecture, paintings and sculptures.
A 3-hours walk in the heart of Bologna religious and popolar traditions, both strictly connected to historical events and the revolutionary winds of the secolar University. From the Basilica of San Petronio to the Cathedral of San Pietro, from the "Seven Churches" to the Basilica of San Domenico, the tour will show you the thousand faces of a Bologna standing between religon and secularsm, where since different and sometimes opposing rituals live side by side. Follow us and the churches of Bologna will have no secrets for you!
The price includes the entrance fee (8€ each) to: Cappella dei Magi, Compianto San Niccolò, Santo Stefano.
- Group: 2 to 10 people (for bigger group please write us in the form below)
- When: according to your request (please note that some sites might close in the afternoon)
- Where: Porta Ravegnana square (under the Two Towers)
- Duration: 3h
- Language: english and italian
- Itinerary: Basilica San Petronio, Santuario di Santa Maria della vita, Basilica Santo Stefano, Basilica San Giacomo Maggiore, Basilica San Martino, Cattedrale di San Pietro, Basilica San Francesco, Santuario del Corpus Domini, Basilica di San Domenico