Free Tour Florence
Free Tour Florence team will guide you through the history of the city, from the time of the Etruscans until the present day, of course passing through the beautiful masterpieces of Renaissance.
Our wish is to show you the most authentic part of Florence, the most amazing places away from the crowds and to tell you stories you’d never read on common travel books. This is the reason why Free Tour Florence passionate tour Leaders will guide you through the beautiful streets of of this city with the perspective of a local, and they will bring to life some of the best local stories and legends that will make your time in Firenze unforgettable.
Indeed, we do not cover Piazza del Duomo (Cathedral Square) and Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge) on our tours. We think that you can easily find these places on your own. Our goal is to show you what most people visiting this city don’t see and share with you some information that you will not find on a guidebook, so you can live Florence as a local does!
- Groups: no minimum number of participants
- When: every day at 10.30 a.m and 5.30 p.m (from April to September); every day at 10.30 a.m and 2.30 p.m (from October to March)
- Where: Piazza Santa Maria Novella (in front of the Kiosk)
- Language: english and spanish
- Itinerary: Piazza Santa Maria Novella, Piazza della Repubblica, Orsanmichele, Fontana del porcellino, Piazza della signoria, Loggia dei Lanzi, Piazza Santa Croce
- Price: tips-based