Free Walking Tour Milan
Hi! Welcome to our hometown: Milan!
We are a group of official tour guides and former students of Faculties of Geography, History, Tourism and Languages with a huge passion for our city: Milano. We do Free Walking Tour because we wish to share our great knowledge of past, present (and future!) of the city; we will give you a friendly atmosphere and all best advices to enjoy your stay in Milano.
This free walking tour is a great introduction to the city. We will cover most of the landmarks of the city center of Milan, including some hidden gems. If you have short time in Milan this free tour is a MUST DO!
- BOOKING IS COMPULSORY!
- Group: we accept group of max. 6 people (weekdays) and 4 people (weekends)
- When: every day (no tour on 25th, 26th December and 1st, 2nd January)
- Where: Piazza San Nazaro in Brolo, 5 (Metro Stop: M3 Missori)
- Duration: 2.5h
- Language: english only
- Price: tips-based
- Itinerary: Università degli Studi di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Old financial district (including Italian Stock Exchange) and many other stops!
- Additional information: after the booking, to confirm your partecipation we ask you to fill a form we will send you. After that you will receive a message from google with details. That email is already the confirmation (no need to contact us). If you did not receive thie email please check spam folder or means you wrote incorrectly your email address.