Free Walking Tour Napoli | Neapolis
Free Walking Tour Napoli - Neapolis is the perfect walk through the centuries. Touching the most important places of the town, you will realize, in a smart way, that you are in one of the most ancient and full-of-history cities worldwide.
Free Walking Tour Napoli starts from the beautiful Castel Nuovo, right next to the sea; from there you will be brought to the main districts of the city including the famous Quartieri Spagnoli (Spanish Neighborhood).
- Groups: no minimum number of participants
- When: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday morning at 10.30 am - Tuesday afternoon at 5 pm (from October to March at 3.00 pm)
- Meeting Point: Castel Nuovo
- Duration: 2 hours
- Language: english and spanish (available only on Monday and Saturday)
- Itinerary: Castel Nuovo, San Carlo Opera house, Piazza Plebiscito, Quartieri Spagnoli, Mercato Pignasecca, Piazza San Domenico
- Price: tips-based