Free Walking Tour Napoli | Old Town
With Free Walking Tour Napoli | Old Town you will have the chance to visit the beating heart of Naples. The focus is on via Tribunali, the most chaotic and full-of-life street of the the town, where sacred and profane live together.
With Free Walking Tour Napoli | Old Town you will experience the real contradiction of Naples with a walk through monumental churches, rests of greek theaters and the smell of the best pizza worldwide. Join Us!
- Group: no minimum number of participants
- When: Tuesday, Thursday morning at 10.30 am - Friday afternoon at 3.00 pm; Sunday at 12.00 pm
- Where: Piazza Dante (right next the statue)
- Duration: 2h
- Language: english and spanish (only on Thursday and Sunday)
- Itinerary: Piazza Dante and the bookshop of Port’Alba, Piazza Bellini, Via Tribunali, Via Anticaglia and the greek- roman theatre, Piazza San Gaetano, San Gennaro’s obelisk, Pizzeria “da Michele”