Free Walking Tour Venice | Cannaregio
THE CHARMING NORTHERN PART OF VENICE AND THE JEWISH GHETTO
So, you've seen Rialto, San Marco square, the Grand Canal and visited the Doge's Palace? And now? Is that all that Venice has to offer and show you? Of course not! Now it's time get away from the crowd and actually discover: the history of the first Jewish Ghetto of the world. I will show you incredible details and I will unveil the history of this special part of Venice Panoramic views, best bacari for eating and drinking, secrets and anecdotes, hidden places where very famous people once lived and where authentic venetians are still living...
BOOK AND WAIT FOR THE CONFIRMATION WITH ALL DETAILS, or ask for info and WE'LL SEND YOU ALL OUR NEXT AVAILABILITIES!
- Group: no minimum number of participants
- When: everyday upon reservation at 10:30
- Where: at the ancient well in front of the San Geremia and Santa Lucia church in Campo San Geremia, Cannaregio Sestiere, Venice (GPS coordinates: 45.4426967| 12.32484450000004)
- Duration: 2.30h
- Itinerary: Jewish Ghetto, Ponte Chiodo, Campo San Zanipolo, Ponte Borgoloco
- Price: tips-based
- Additional information: the nearest vaporetto station is Ferrovia (vaporetto waterbus n.1 or n.2 or Guglie vaporetto waterbus n.4.2 or 5.2)