Siena Walking Tour
Are you visiting Siena for the first time and want to discover the most significant places of our city? Siena Walking Tour is made for you. Our tour starts from the famous Siena Cathedral; we will then visit the streets with the most beautiful historic buildings in Siena, such as Palazzo Salimbeni, home of the Monte dei Paschi, Palazzo Tolomei and Palazzi Chigi Saracini. The tour will have its natural conclusion in the monumental Piazza del Campo, the beating heart of the Sienese culture and extraordinary architectural scenography in which the famous Palio di Siena takes place twice a year. The visit ends in Piazza del Campo.
- BOOKING at least 24h IN ADVANCE; otherwise, the service may not be guaranteed
- When: every day at 11.00 am
- Where : Piazza Duomo 2 in front of Santa Maria della Scala museum
- Languages : ITALIAN and ENGLISH – The tour can be in Italian, English or both languages.
- Duration: 2h
- Duomo entrance INCLUDED in the tour ticket (only in case of Sunday closing of the Cathedral, a-we will visit to the Museum of a Contrada of the Palio)