Bologna Street Food Experience
In Bologna the beauty is unthinkable, yet you breath it, absorb it, eat it! That's the perfect picture of Bologna, the "fat", craddle of great and delicious food and the pleasure of sitting at the table. A food experience is a must when visiting Bologna; you can't skip the meeting with the balance of Emilia cuisine flavours. Let us introduce you to the "fat" city: follow us at the discovering of smells, flavours, aneddoctes, and curiosities of one of the most appreciated (to not say the best) food tradition in Italy.
The tour includes a parmisan cheese tasting, panino with Mortadella, tagliatelle with bolognese ragù and a glass of wine.
- Group: minimum 2 participants;
- When: every Saturday and Sunday at 6.00 pm (more appointments on request)
- Where: Porta Ravegnana square, under the Two Towers
- Duration: 1.30/2h
- Language: italian and english (spanish and french upon request)
- Itinerary: Palazzo della Mercanzia, Piazza Maggiore, Jewish Ghetto
If you are an organized group or you are looking for a private food tour, please contact us in the form below!