Venice Private Tour
The best of our legendary city, with your local private guide!
Let’s discover the highlights of Venice and be prepared to listen to your local guide point of view! St. Mark’s square, Rialto bridge, Marco Polo’s house, picturesque canals, an amazing view from the top of a terrace, the most beautiful bookstore of the world, mysterious bridges, and breathtaking buildings. You’ll leave Venice enjoying the best the city has to offer you.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRICES DISPLAYED REFER TO DIFFERENT GROUP SIZES; THE PRICE PER PERSON DECREASES AS THE GROUP SIZE INCREASES!
- Group: 2 up to 10 people (for bigger group, please contact us in the form below)
- When: according to your request and our availability
- Where: St. Mark’s square in front of the historical Caffè Florian, though a different starting point can be agreed
- Duration: 2h30 (possible to extend it on request)
- Language: English, Italian
- Itinerary: we’ll discover the highlights of San Marco, Castello districts and Rialto area. We’ll end the tour in Campo San Giacomo, Rialto
customize according to your inputs!