Your privacy is important to freewalkingtouritalia.com, as is your trust in our products and services. The information you share with us will be treated with care. We never provide your email to any third parties without your consent. The information you share with us may be used by freewalkiingtouritalia.com and our affiliates. It may be used by our partners exclusively to provide services for freewalkingtouritalia.com, and by our business partners to conduct joint marketing programs with us. It may also be shared in connection with the sale, transfer or financing of a significant part of a freewalkingtouritalia.com business. We will not share your personal information with third parties other than these for their independent use without your permission.
The data set forth herein is for informational purposes only, and no warranty is made that the information is error-free. Please note that once you leave this site, either via a link we may have provided for your convenience or by specifying your own destination, FreeWalkingTouritalia.com accepts no responsibility for the content, products and/or services provided by partners. FreeWalkingTouritalia.com does not control, endorse, promote or have any affiliation with any other website or our business partners and affiliates, unless expressly stated herein. All information, including images, videos and designs may not be used by any third party for the purpose of making business, profit, marketing, promotion or otherwise without the express written permission of FreeWalkingTouritalia.com. FreeWalkingTouritalia.com may from time to time post content to the blog section and / or news section (or similar) of our site(s). All such content is subject to the interpretations and discretion of site users and FreeWalkingTouritalia.com, while committed to responsible blogging and content posting, is not responsible for any offence caused by such content which intends no harm and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or other. FreeWalkingTouritalia.com may also allow the posting of content from third party individuals, groups, organisations, companies or others to the blog section and / or news section (or similar) of our site(s) in order to facilitate dynamic interaction and FreeWalkingTouritalia.com in no way intends to act as moderator or to direct conversation in this instance . FreeWalkingTouritalia.com takes no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of content posted by third parties. All such content is subject to the conditions herein. FreeWalkingTouritalia.com does not encourage or condone the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol. Alcohol consumption during any of our services is at the total discretion of the participant.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will freewalkingtouritalia.com be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages arising out of any use of this website, or any other hyper-linked website, including, but not limited to, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data on your equipment or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages.
The FreeWalkingTouritalia.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, URLs and icons (“Marks”) appearing on this website, registered or not, are the property of FreeWalkingTouritalia.com or their respective owners. Nothing on this website grants you any right or license to use any of the Marks on this site without the express written permission of FreeWalkingTouritalia.com or the third party owners of the Marks. Unauthorized use may violate trademark, copyright and other laws.
Changes to this site
Information may be changed or updated without notice. FreeWalkingTouritalia.com has no obligation to update information presented on this website, so information contained herein may be out of date at any given time. FreeWalkingTouritalia.com may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or programs described in this information at any time without notice.
Terms & Legal
This agreement is between you, the user of FreeWalkingTouritalia.com website(s), and Freetour.com(Freetour.com).
'The tour partner' is the organizer of the tour which is offering guiding services for sale via the website(s). 'tour' should be considered as inclusive of all services, includes, added value and other offered by the tour provider displayed 'as is' on the website(s).
- You confirm that you are of legal age to lawfully use FreeWalkingTouritalia.com web-sites & services, to enter into a contract and that you are solely responsible for all uses performed on said sites / services by you, even if on the behalf of another.
- You understand that FreeWalkingTouritalia.com is a promoter which facilitates your booking of tours with tour partners and that FreeWalkingTouritalia.com does not own, operate or provide tours. Furthermore, you understand that you are entering into a contract with the tour partner and not FreeWalkingTouritalia.com, our sites or services. The tour partner is solely responsible and liable for fulfilling said contract on their part and providing you with tour as booked or with an alternative to your satisfaction where applicable. FreeWalkingTouritalia.com is not responsible for the fulfilment of any booking made via our website(s).
- It is the responsibility of the tour partner to ensure the accuracy, legitimacy and correctness of all content and information pertaining to their tour and services as displayed on FreeWalkingTouritalia.com website(s). FreeWalkingTouritalia.com is in no way responsible for the quality of any tour or services booked on the site(s).
- To make a booking you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit which is retained by FreeWalkingTouritalia.com on behalf of the tour provider. This deposit is always non-refundable including but not limited to instances of cancellation of the booking or your non-arrival. You are responsible for paying to the tour provider the remaining balance (the remaining value of your booking after the deposit paid) together with any applicable additional charges agreed with the tour provider including any service charges and taxes pursuant to the terms & conditions of trade applied by or governing the tour provider.
- The deposit paid when booking must be paid using a valid Credit Card. You confirm that all information submitted by you to FreeWalkingTouritalia.com, including Credit card / Debit card details, are complete and accurate and that you have been granted the required permissions and authorisations to use said card. You will receive a booking confirmation via email shortly after completing the booking process provided that all information provided is correct and there is sufficient funds available to the credit / debit card used to complete the transaction.
- Credit / Debit card details are entered on a secure page. Payment is processed by a trusted, secure & reputable payment portal.
- In making a booking you agree to the tour partners policies including all relevant no-show, cancellation & check-in policies as displayed or set out in its terms & conditions. Accordingly, in the event of your failing to comply with said policies, including failure to arrive by your agreed check-in time or failure to cancel your booking within the permitted time-frame as set out by the tour provider, you authorise FreeWalkingTouritalia.com to charge your credit / debit card, and retain on behalf of the tour partner. FreeWalkingTouritalia.com may inform you of the charge in such an event but this would be as a courtesy and not as an obligation on our part.
- It is your responsibility to notify the tour provider directly to make any amendments to your booking or to inform them of any special requirements / facilities that you or a member of your party may require.
- The listing of tour partners on FreeWalkingTouritalia.com websites should not be considered as a specific recommendation by FreeWalkingTouritalia.com or that the tour partner will be suitable for the user's purpose or of any particular quality.
- All personal data provided to FreeWalkingTouritalia.com is treated, controlled and processed in accordance with local laws (that of The Italian Republic). The security of your personal information and privacy is hugely important to us and we have taken sufficient measures to ensure this is controlled in a consistently secure manner.
- FreeWalkingTouritalia.com may offer you the opportunity to review the tour partner post stay in relation to your experience at the property and your opinion. Your review and rating may be visible on our site(s).
- In the unlikely event of a problem or issue arising with the tour partner relating to your booking and /or your experience at the tour partner's property you shall seek to resolve the issue directly with the tour partner and accept that FreeWalkingTouritalia.com is not liable in any way relating to such cases. Furthermore, as an promoter, FreeWalkingTouritalia.com is not a party to the contract between you and the tour partner and has no responsibility or liability to you in respect of the terms of that contract. This includes, but is not limited to, any error or cancellation of a booking by the tour provider or any error or failure, by you or the tour provider, in the making or recording of a booking due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a power-cut for example).
- FreeWalkingTouritalia.com website(s) may contain hyperlinks to other websites operated by third parties. Such hyperlinks are intended for your reference only and FreeWalkingTouritalia.com are in no way responsible for their contents nor does FreeWalkingTouritalia.com imply endorsement or otherwise of such website's content or associated operators.
- FreeWalkingTouritalia.com website(s) and the materials within, in their entirety, are protected by the laws of copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights under International laws and treaties. FreeWalkingTouritalia.com retains all rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Materials. Nothing in these Terms grants (by implication or otherwise) to you any licence or right in or to the Website Content and you are in no-way permitted to use any content, information, software or materials displayed on FreeWalkingTouritalia.com websites for any commercial, competitive or other purpose.
- You agree to indemnify and hold FreeWalkingTouritalia.com, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Freetour.com website(s) in contravention of these Terms and / or applicable laws.
- Neither we nor any of our directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable to you (or any member of your corporate group, your affiliates or any other person or party who has an interest in the booking) for: (i) indirect, special or consequential loss or damages, (ii) loss of data, income, profits, business or opportunity or (iii) loss of or damage to property, in each case arising out of or in connection with the use of any information, products, services, facilities and/or the materials offered through this website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
- To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, all representations, warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded, including without limitation representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the services, facilities, information and/or materials on this website, including without limitation, their accuracy, their completeness or their merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose. This website is provided strictly on an "as is" basis and, in particular, we do not warrant that the information published on the website will be error-free or that the website will be virus or bug-free.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that all credit card and debit card transactions carried out via this Website are secure. HOWEVER, if unauthorised charges appear on your credit card or debit card statement for any card used on this website at any time during or after you make your booking, conduct your transaction or disclose your card details on this website, FreeWalkingTouritalia.com shall not be liable or responsible in any way in respect of any damage or loss of whatsoever nature suffered by you arising from or in any way connected with said use, transaction or disclosure, save where such unauthorised charges appear as a direct result of our negligence and subject to any statutory rights which you may have.
- Your use of FreeWalkingTouritalia.com website(s) and this agreement is governed, controlled and interpreted by the laws of The Republic of Italy. Any disputes arising out of or relating to the use of said website(s) is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Republic of Italy courts. Use of this website is not authorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions including, without limitation, this paragraph.
- FreeWalkingTouritalia.com reserves the right to change / update these terms & conditions as well as the content and materials of FreeWalkingTouritalia.com website(S) at its sole discretion without notification and without liability. Such changes will not affect the terms previously accepted upon making an existing legitimate booking. prior to changes being implemented. You should check these Terms each time you access FreeWalkingTouritalia.com website(s).