Free Walking Tour Castellammare del Golfo
Free Walking Tour Castellammare del Golfo (province of Trapani) represents a fantastic moment for sharing the knowledge of the city center, discovering its history and arts and the beauty of this land.
The city smoothly connects the Mount Inici with the clear water of the sea. The city, which dates its origins back to Arabs and Normans, has an intricated past until the fundation of the city with Baron Giacomo Agliata. The city has an unshakable faith in the Principalissima Maria Santissima del Soccorso. Many beaches and breath-taking landscapes. This is the Castellamare del Golfo which you will discover with Free Walking Tour. Since February 2018, the tourist walk has become part of the association "Kernos - Promotion of Territory", a no-profit organization, whose activities are carried out exclusively by volunteers.
- Groups: No minimum number of participants
- When: during July and August, every Saturday at 10.00 and every Sunday at 10.00 am. Upon reservation during the rest of the year
- Where: Piazza Castello, in front of the entrance of Castello Arabo-Normanno.
- Duration: 1.30 - 2.00 hours
- Itinerary: Castello Arabo-Normanno, chiesa della Madonna del Rosario, arco Florio, chiesa Madre, Ponte dell'orologio, Fosse Granarie
- Price: tips-based