Free Walking Tour Modena
Free Walking Tour Modena is the perfect way to explore the city center of Modena. The guide will lead you in an amazing Free Walking Tour experience through the historical city center of Modena. During a walk of 1.30 hour, you will see the most important places of the city - as the Unesco world heritage sites: Duomo, Ghirlandina tower and Palazzo Ducale - and you will learn also about habits and trends. There is no better way to be introduced to our city!
- Groups: no minimum number of participants
- When: from the 21st March to the 13th June, every Saturday at 11.00 a.m. (english language, booking is required!) and 3.30 pm (only in italian)
- Where: Piazza Grande, near Pietra Ringadora.
- Duration: 2h
- Language: english and italian
- Itinerary: Piazza Grande, Duomo, local market, Via Emilia, Piazza Roma, Old Jewish Ghetto
- Price: tips-based
If you are an organized group or looking for different time schedule or day, please contact us on the form below!