Free Walking Tour Palermo | Myths, Markets and the Sea
Free Walking Tour Palermo - Myths, Markets and the Sea will take you, through city markets and lanes, to the core of the city soul: the Sea. Though Palermo has been putting aside its connection to the sea, the sea holds a florid history, magnificent art and forgotten myths.
- Groups: minimum 2 participants (booking is required)
- When: every day at 10.30 a.m.
- Meeting Point: Teatro Massimo (at the main entrance)
- Length: 2 hours
- Language: english, italian, spanish and french (please specify the language once booking)
- Price: Tips based
- Itinerary: Teatro Massimo, Via Maqueda, Quattro Canti, Piazza Pretoria, Martorana, Genio di Palermo, Vucciria e Cala