Free Walking Tour Torino | DownTown
FREE WALKING TOUR TORINO IS GOING IN HOLIDAY. THERE WILL BE NO TOURS FROM 12TH TO 28TH AUGUST.
Join a walk with Free Walking Tour Torino through the charming streets of Turin's central hub. Lead by local volunteers, this tour will introduce you to the best bits of the city. With Free Walking Tour Torino you will discover some of the city's most important and historic spots walking through the city for around 3 hours.
There is nothing better than getting a precious insider's point of view of the city you visit, so take the chance to really get to know Turin by joining this free walking tour!
- Groups: no minimum number of participants
- When: from Thursday to Monday at 10.30 a.m. in english; Friday to Sunday at 10.30 am in Spanish; Saturday and Sunday at 10.30 in italian;
- Where: Porta Nuova metro station exit (Piazza Carlo Felice, next to Sambuy garden)
- Duration: 2:30 - 3:00 hours
- Itinerary: Piazza Carlo Felice, Via Roma, Piazzetta CLN, Piazza San Carlo, Via Lagrange, Piazza Carignano, Piazza Castello, Duomo, Porta Palatina, Mole Antonelliana, Piazza Vittorio Veneto, Piazza Della Gran Madre di Dio