Free Walk in Venice | Campo San Polo
We provide 3 different tours according to different meeting points. We run morning and afternoon tours everyday. Let us take you to discover the real hidden Venice! Feel as a local, join our Free Walk In Venice tours!
CAMPO SAN POLO - THE HEART AND SOUL OF VENICE
Starting from the biggest campo in Venice, Campo San Polo, we’ll show you the heart and soul of Venice. Experience what makes Rialto area so special and explore the back-streets behind. Venturing off the typical tourist path, exploring the symbols and secrets that only Venetian people know . What are you waiting for? Venice wont' be anymore a mystery, wear your best smile and join the original free walking tour in Venice!
BOOK NOW AND WAIT FOR THE CONFIRMATION WITH ALL DETAILS, or ask for info and WE'LL SEND YOU ALL OUR NEXT AVAILABILITIES !
- Group: no minimum number of participants
- When: every Monday, Friday and Saturday (starting time changes according to the season)
- Where: at the ancient well in the middle of Campo San Polo (San Polo district), Venezia (GPS coordinates: 45.437624 | 12.329935)
- Duration: 2h
- Itinerary: Campo San Polo, Carampane, Rialto
- Price: tips-based
- Additional information: the nearest vaporetto station is San Tomà (vaporetto waterbus route n.1 or n.2 or San Silvestro n.1)
If time schedule or day doesn't suit you, plese contact us (contact form below). We organize private tours and activities too.