Puglia | Lecce Guided Tour
Visit Lecce, the Baroque Capital, with our best tour guides. Discover the beauty of Lecce and the underground world of Faggiano Museum during an immersive tour.
You will enjoy a 2-hr walking tour around the old town and you will admire the most important attractions of Lecce with a history of more than 2000 years. The guided tour moves through the key points of the old town: Duomo Square and the Cathedral, Church of Santa Irene, St.Oronzo Square that embraces the ruins of the Roman Amphitheatre, Basilica of Santa Croce with Celestini Palace and the splendid facade of Marrese Palace. The walking tour ends with the visit of Faggiano Museum, an important historic building with an underground world full of history and mysteries.
- Booking is compulsory
- When: everyday at 11.00 am and 4.00 pm
- Where: Info Lecce, Piazza Duomo
- Duration: 2h
- Language: Italian and English
- Itinerary: Duomo Square and the Cathedral, Church of Santa Irene, St.Oronzo Square, Basilica of Santa Croce, Charles V Castle, Faggiano Museum
- Additional Info: Kids between 6 and 12 years old are asked to pay only 5€ (you can pay it directly to the guide). The tour includes the admittance to the Faggiano Museum BUT NOT the entry fees for other churches