Free Walking Tour Bologna
THE ONLY GENUINE CERTIFIED FREE WALKING TOUR IN BOLOGNA!
BEWARE OF IMITATIONS!
“Bologna... la Dotta (the wise, cause it hosts the first University in the world), la Grassa (the fat, cause it has one of the best cuisine in the world), la Rossa (the red, for its hue and left-wing soul), la Turrita (the towered, for its beautiful skyline and architecture).
Follow Free Walking Tour Bologna in an amazing walk discovering the thousands faces of a city which, with its 40km of covered walkways, is a perfect destination in every season. With Free Walking Tour Bologna will be guided through the medieval alleys of the city center where, below the protective gaze of the tours, treasures arts and beautiful architectures are hidden. From the famous "two tours" to the Basilica of Santo Stefano, from Archiginnasio to the San Pietro Cathedral, passing trough Piazza Maggiore we will discover together nine centuries of the amazing history of Bologna.
- Groups: No minimum number of participants
- When: every Friday at 3.30 pm; Saturday and Sunday at 11.00 a.m. and 3.30 pm (only in italian)
- Where: Piazza di Porta Ravegnana, under the well-known "Torre degli Asinelli"
- Duration: 2h
- Language: English and italian
- Itinerary: Due Torri, Basilica Santo Stefano, Archiginnasio, Piazza de’ Celestini - Casa di Lucio Dalla, Piazza Maggiore, Basilica di San Petronio -, Cattedrale di San Pietro, Jewish Guetto
- Price: tips-based
If you are an organized group or looking for different time schedule and day, please contact us on the form below!