Free Walking Tour Pisa
Pisa...known to the most as the city of the Leaning Tower.
But, what's beyond the Leaning Tower? Come and discover it with Free Walking Tour Pisa!
Pisa the city of thousands faces and many charming stories. Pisa, the cosmopolitan city that hosted many famous artists inspired by Arno, the famous river which crosses many Tuscany cities.
Starting from Keith Haring's awesome graffiti, we will pass by the main shopping street discovering that its nowadays use is anything but what used to be once.
Pisa and its love stories and adventures!
Going along the lovely Lungarno and its medieval neighborhoods, we will continue to Cavalieri Square, then all the way to Miracoli Square, where we will talk about history, art, curiosities and traditions of this marvellous city.
- Groups: no minimum number of participants
- When: every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 11.00 a.m
- Where: Vittorio Emanuele II square, beside the statue
- Duration: 1:30-2 hours
- Language: english (italian and spanish upon reservation)
- Itinerary: Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, Corso Italia, Lungarno, Borgo Stretto, Piazza Vettovaglie, Piazza dei Cavalieri, Piazza dei Miracoli
- Price: tips-based
If you are an organized group or you are looking for different day or time schedule, please contact us in the form below.