Florence Free Tour Tale
Free is the freedom to let our creativity flow in order to create unforgettable walking tours. A cheerful and leisurely Florence introduction, with valuable information about how to enjoy the city, tips and stories that will arouse your curiosity.
- Group: Booking is required (better at least 12h in advance)
- When: everyday at 10:00 am or 2:00 pm
- Meeting Point: CAFÉ AGORÁ, Piazza San Lorenzo, 4 (follow the green umbrella)
- Language: english and portuguese
- Itinerary: San Lorenzo square, Medici - Riccardi Palace, Duomo square, Repubblica square, Orsanmichele church, Signoria square, Palazzo Vecchio (Old Palace), Loggia dei Lanzi, Uffizi museum, Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge)
- Price: tips-based
Questions & Answers
Hi, we are three friends from Boston, we’ll arrive in Florence tomorrow and stay there just for one day. We plan to visit the Uffizi in the morning, but, after lunch, we don’t have any idea so far. May we join your afternoon tour? Ah, any tip where to have lunch?
Our tour departs every day at 10.00 am and 2.00 pm from Piazza San Lorenzo. Please be sure to book above using our tool and send us an email for food tips.
Hi, we will soon be on a business trip in Florence. On Wednesday the 24th, we have few hours to spend in town before going to the meeting. We are planning to join your free walking tour, perhaps 15 of us (to be confirmed). Are we in?
According to our policy, we don't accept groups bigger than 8 people to our Free Walking Tour. If you wish to take a tour with us, you can send us an email using the contact form below. Tell us something about the group, your interest, and we will design the right tour for you.
Participation in tours is strictly on a voluntary basis. Neither TOUR-TALE, nor the self-employed freelance guides will be held responsible in any way for injuries to body or property incurred during tours. The tour guides reserve the right to deny participation in any tour, to any person, for any reason.