Murano Glass Tour
Let’s enjoy the glass-making island of Murano, the perfect place to discover the Venetian traditions, where is still possible find spots where no tourists ever come. We’ll visit a traditional artisan workshop where you can admire the fantastic skills of master glass blowers and its impressive works of glass. We’ll discover a unique cathedral, listening its amazing story! Then we’ll admire the medieval-style
clock tower in the main square that was part of the Santo Stefano church and we’ll discover what happened during its destruction.
We’ll get a taste of Renaissance visiting San Pietro Martire Church, which includes works of Veronese, Tintoretto, Bellini. And after passing the widest canal of Murano, that divides the island in two we’ll admire the remarkable Santa Maria and Donato Church enjoying a taste of local life!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRICES DISPLAYED REFER TO DIFFERENT GROUP SIZES; THE PRICE PER PERSON DECREASES AS THE GROUP SIZE INCREASES!
- Group: 2 up to 10 people (for bigger group, please contact us in the form below)
- When: according to your request and our availability
- Where: Murano Colonna water bus station in Murano, though a different starting point in Murano can be agreed
- Duration: 2h (possible to extend it on request)
- Language: English, Italian
If you are looking for specific sites or have particular requests, such as visiting other islands of the lagoon, remember that the itinerary can be customize according to your inputsputs.