Palermo UNESCO World Heritage Sites Tour
In 2015 the arab-norman route of Palermo was inserted by UNESCO in the World Heritage sites list. This tour retraces the route through centuries of history, cultures and opposing architctures which have created a unique style. If you come to Palermo, you can't miss it!
- Group: 1 person to 10 people (for bigger groups, please contact us in the form below)
- When: according to your request
- Where: to be agreed with the guide
- Duration: 3h
- Language: italian, english and spanish
- Itinerary: Palazzo Reale, San Giovanni degli Eremiti, Cattedrale, Martorana, Quattro Canti