Florence Free Tour Tale
Florence Free Tour Tale takes a break! We won't be available on December, January and February. For private request, please visit the private section
A cheerful and leisurely Florence introduction, with valuable information about how to enjoy the city, tips and stories that will arouse your curiosity.
Discover the essence of Florence and the reasons why this city became the center of the Renaissance! Learn to appreciate the details about the architecture details and how to choose the best places to enjoy every minute of your stay in this wonderful town.
You’ll meet a guide in your language that will introduce you Florence in an easy and funny way. They will give you all the tips that only a local passionate of their town can give.
Be part of TourTale’s project to give everybody the opportunity to fall in love with this city as we tour guides are! We give to each other the freedom to let our creativity flow in order to create unforgettable walking tours. In general, the route includes the most important and emblematic places of the city, such as Piazza del Duomo, Piazza della Signoria and the Ponte Vecchio.
- Participation: Booking is required (better at least 12h in advance)
- When: everyday at 10:00 AM. / 2:00 PM.
- Where: CAFÉ AGORÁ, San Lorenzo Square, 4 (follow the green umbrella)
- Language: english and portuguese
- Itinerary: San Lorenzo square, Medici - Riccardi Palace, Duomo square, Repubblica square, Orsanmichele church, Signoria square, Palazzo Vecchio (Old Palace), Loggia dei Lanzi, Uffizi museum, Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge)
- Price: tips-based
Participation in tours is strictly on a voluntary basis. Neither TOUR-TALE, nor the self-employed freelance guides will be held responsible in any way for injuries to body or property incurred during tours. The tour guides reserve the right to deny participation in any tour, to any person, for any reason.