Free Walking Tour Verona
NO TOURS ON the 1st, 4th, 10th, 15th and 18th October
This tour is the perfect way to enjoy the most important sights of Verona. The city of Roman time with the majestic exemple of Arena, the city of medieval time with Scaligeri family with its Romanesque churches, the city of Renaissance with the architect Sanmicheli and its mannerist palaces and gates, the city of Austrian time with the new Bra square and palaces. A tour through the milestones of history with different charachters of different periods. If you have few hours or many days in Verona - nevermind! - this tour is a must. The unique guide for those who wish to get the most and best out of the city.
- Booking: we would appreciate it!
- When: every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, at 10.30 a.m.
- Meeting Point: Piazza Bra, close to the Vittorio Emanuele II statue (the man on the horse)
- Duration: 2h
- Language: english
- Main Sights: piazza Bra, casa di Giulietta, piazza Erbe, piazza dei Signori, Arche scaligere, Sant’Anastasia, Corso Borsari
- Price: tips-based
- Useful Info: comfortable shoes! Summer time: water, cap