Florence Private Tour
If you were Dante, I would be your Virgilio. There is no place but Florence where those words would better fit in. Firenze, home of the highest poet, city of arts and science. I wish you had come with me, I would have introduced you to Galileo, Leonardo, Dante. Think about it, I won't repeat myself twice. I know places you don't even know they exist. I will be your guide, you need one!
- Group: 1 person to 10 people (for bigger group, please contact us in the form below)
- When: according to your request
- Where: Caffè Agorà, San Lorenzo square, though a different starting point can be agreed
- Duration: 2h
- Language: English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese
- Itinerary: San Lorenzo square, Medici - Riccardi Palace, Duomo square, Repubblica square, Orsanmichele church, Signoria square, Palazzo Vecchio (Old Palace), Loggia dei Lanzi, Uffizi museum, Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge)
Questions & Answers
Hi, we were wondering if we could include other stops in the itinerary. We would really love to go to the other part of the river and visit Piazza Santo Spirito.
Hi, of course you can! The itinerary is just a draw that can be personalized according to your tastes. Write us an email with the places you'd like to include and we will design the perfect itinerary for you.
Hi, we are coming to Florence next month. We are a group of around 50 people. Would you be able to organize for us a tour.
Hi, thanks for your email. It would be a pleasure for us to have you in Florence. As for the group size, it won't be a problem. We suggest to split the group in two though, as one guide can afford maximum 25 people per tour. In this way, each group can better enjoy the visit and have fun around.